Last Updated on August 22, 2021 by Nazmin Sarker
Cheese Triangles At Home
I would like to say at the beginning that we will know about the cheese triangles sitting at home. Which is discuss show step by step below
File Pantry sometimes explains phyllo is a paper-thin pastry make of flour and water. It is possible to make at-home cheese triangles is a time-consuming task of the number of rolling and wrench need to make it really thin.
Ready to keep it in the freezer up to required.
- 75g (3 oz) cream cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon or lime juice
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 25g (1 oz) chopped dried apricots or dates salt and freshly ground pepper
- 75 g (3 oz) butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 4 sheets of packet filo pastry, thawed
- 75 ml (5 tbsp) natural yogurt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 1 cucumber mint sprigs, to garnish
- To make the filling, mix the I cream cheese and lemon or lime juice with the spring onion and chopped fruit and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put the butter or margarine in – a small bowl and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Lay one sheet of pastry on top of a second sheet and cut widthways into six double layers 7.5 cm (3 inches) strips. Repeat with the remaining two sheets of pastry.
- Brush the strips of pastry with the melted butter or margarine. Place a generous teaspoonful of filling at one end of each strip. Fold the pastry diagonally across the filling to form a triangle.
- Continue folding keeping the 2 triangle shape, until you reach the end of the strip of pastry. Repeat with the remaining strips of PANELY TO make a total of 12 triangles
- Heat a browning dish on HIGH O for 58 minutes or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of each triangle with the melted butter or margarine.
- Using tongs, quickly add six triangles to the dish and cook on HIGH for 1-2 minutes until the underside of each triangle is golden brown and the top looks Puny. Turn over and cook on HIGH for 1-2 minutes until the second side is golden brown.
- Reheat the browning dish on HIGH for 2-3 minutes, then repeat with the remaining
- While the filo triangles are cooking, make the sauce. the yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix together. Grate in the cucumber and season to taste what and pepper.
- Serve the filo triangles warm or cold, garnished with mint sprigs, with the sauce Handed around separately.
I recommended you the fried sandwich. You can visit the Youtube video as this follow
Here you will find a collection of delicious all recipes tested and approved by me, Nazmin Sarker, creator of this food blog. Cooking is my passion so please follow along and share what I create!