Last Updated on April 5, 2022 by Nazmin Sarker
Read choice to reading heat ham slices in oven. If done the regular way, you can enjoy delicious hot ham with your future meal. You can also read the ham slices in an oven step by step.
Ham Steak Hawaiian
- ½ cup packed portable or dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
¼ cup red or white wine vinegar
- 1 smoked Ham center slice, cut ½ to ¾ inch thick (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 4 firm medium Bananas
- In a 12-inch skillet over middle heat, heat brown sugar, butter or margarine, and vinegar until sugar is melted, handling frequently.
- Add Ham slice to sugar mixture cook 5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- With a pancake-turner, arrange ham on a heated platter keeps warm.
- Remove skillet from heat. Cut bananas into 1 ½-inch chunks. Add bananas to the sugar mix in the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, basting Bananas with sauce until bananas are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- With a spoon, carefully spoon banana chunks onto a platter to surround the Ham slice. Spoon sauce remaining in skillet over Ham and banana mix. Serve Ham steak Hawaiian immediately.
Lemony Ham Steaks
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
2 smoked Ham boneless center slices, each cut about ¾ inch thick.
- (About 1 pound each)
- Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Make the glaze: In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients. Cut lemon slices in half; set aside.
- Place Ham slices in a large broiling Pan. Broil for 2 minutes, brush with some of the glaze,s and broil 5 minutes more. Turn and broil for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Arrange lemon slices on steaks; brush with rest of glaze; broil 5 minutes more or until glaze is bubbling and steaks are heated through.
Fruit-Sauced Ham Slices
- 6 smoked steak Ham boneless center slices, each about ½ inch thick.
- 1 cup pitted dried prunes
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Trim a piece of fat from ham slices; slash the edges of Ham slices. In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat a piece of fat until lightly browned, rubbing fat on the bottom of the skillet to Grease it; discard a piece of fat. Cook Ham slices, a few at a time, until lightly browned on both sides, removing the slices as they brown.
- Into skillet, stir prunes, apricots, orange juice, and sugar. Return ham to skillet, overlapping slices to fit; spoon some juice over slices; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover simmer for 20 minutes or until apricots are tender. Place Ham slices on a warm platter keep warm.
- In a cup, blend cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into hot mixture in skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and boils. Serve fruit sauce with ham.
Country Ham Steaks
- ¼ cup butter
- One small hate cabbage
- (About 1 ½ pounds),
- coarsely shredded
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 smoked Ham center slice, cut about
- 1 inch thick
- 2 tbsp pancake syrup
- preheat the oven to 350 F. In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter, cook the coarsely shredded cabbage and salt, stirring quickly and frequently, until cabbage is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Spoon cabbage evenly into a 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Place Ham slice on top of cabbage drizzle syrup over Ham and cabbage.
- Bake in the oven for
30 minutes or until ham is heated through, stirring cabbage occasionally so that it does not stick. Serve immediately.
- How to Cook Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham
- ham and lentil soup Jamie Oliver
- Smoked Shoulder Roll – Find an Affordable Roll Today
- Glazes and Leftover Ham – Be Ready For The Next Level
Here you will find a collection of delicious all recipes tested and approved by me, Nazmin Sarker, creator of this food blog. Cooking is my passion so please follow along and share what I create!