Last Updated on March 22, 2022 by Nazmin Sarker
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Among the many weight loss diet options, the 60-day juice fast is a popular option for reducing excess fat and restoring a healthy BMI. Morbidly obese Australian Joe Cross led the diet program. Joe Cross followed a medically supervised 60-day fruit juice diet to shed excess body fat.
The actual accumulation of toxins in the body can cause many health problems, such as obesity. You don’t have to tell your doctor that weight gain can cause diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, breathing difficulties, and strokes.
To live a disease-free life, you need to lose weight. Therefore, take a break from an unhealthy diet and improve your organs. It helps flush out toxins, reduce inflammation, boost metabolism, and improve skin health.
This article explains how to make a 60-day juice diet, juice recipes, health tips, etc., safe and accurate. Let’s start!
Top Our Picks
Basic guidelines for a 60-day fruit juice diet
- Please consult your doctor before starting a 60-day fruit juice diet, especially if you are 20kg overweight.
- Make a shopping list that includes vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, and spices.
- Go shopping every 2-3 days.
- Eliminate unhealthy processed foods from your diet.
- Drink 2.5 liters of juice every day.
- Use 80% vegetables and 20% fruit to make the juice.
- Drink fruit juices every 3-4 hours for a total of 5 juices per day.
- Fast at least 2 liters of water a day between juices.
- Stay away from alcohol, lean meats, energy bars, packaged fruit and vegetable juices, dairy, and bread.
Similarly, it is actually not recommended to exercise in the first two weeks. You can walk, cycle, do yoga asana, and lift weights in the remaining six weeks.
Check your weight every two weeks. Take pictures of your body before and every two weeks after you start eating and record you’re eating progress intuitively.
Keep a diary. Write down your action plan, the useful things to you, the obstacles you face, your progress, etc.
If you’re on a 60-day fruit juice diet, it’s a good idea to plan ahead. This will help you detox your body and focus on preparing to solve the weight gain problem completely. This is a list of the equipment you use for the juicer in the kitchen.
60 Day Juice Fast Grocery List
- Vegetables: carrots, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, beets, pumpkins.
- Fruits – apples, pears, watermelons, melons, peaches, lemons, limes, grapefruits, oranges, kiwis, raspberries, cranberries.
- Herbs and Spices: Coriander, mint leaves, Ceylon cinnamon powder, ginger, pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek seeds, cumin powder, fennel seeds.
- Nuts, almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, pistachios (all unsalted)
Now that the kitchen utensils and juice ingredients are ready let’s start squeezing.
Risks of the 60-day fruit juice diet
- After 60 days of a fruit juice diet, you can regain weight if your diet is not balanced.
- If you don’t train and take supplements, your muscles and bones will weaken.
- To avoid these situations, you need to remember and follow the following points:
Points to remember
Gradually incorporate solid foods into your diet. Start with a substantial meal and gradually increase to three meals a day.
Diet includes lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, dietary fibers, etc. And avoid all processed foods and foods high in sugar.
You can actually cheat every ten days but make sure you eat more so your calories don’t exceed 500 calories. For example, if you burn 1,500 calories a day, you can eat 2,000 calories on a cheating day.
Exercise regularly. You can combine aerobic exercise, strength training, and weight. It is also possible to participate in sports and dance lessons.
Follow our detailed 60-day fruit juice diet to detoxify the body, reduce weight and reduce the risk of life-threatening diseases. Change your life today!
What do you drink on a fast?
Juicers can quickly consume only fresh fruit and vegetable juices every day and drink freely instead of solid foods. The amount of juice you actually drink per day is 2-3 liters per liter. You can also drink vegetable soup, herbal tea, and lots of pure drinking water between these two juices.
What is fasting juice?
Experience the miracle of draining the juice and detoxifying your body. Juice-based snacks and juice-based diets, also known as “juice diets,” “juice cleansing,” or “juice detox,” are made by drinking plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables (or eating them for a banquet of juices).
How much juice do you drink each day?
Juice Fast Food You can make juice yourself by eating only fresh fruit and vegetable juices every day. It can be eaten as often as you like and can be comfortably drunk instead of solid food. The amount of liquid you actually drink per day is 2-3 liters.
How do I start a 60-day fruit juice diet?
Talk to your doctor before starting a 60-day fruit juice diet, especially if you are 20kg overweight. Actually, make a complete shopping list of vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, and spices. I go shopping every 2-3 days. Similarly, eliminate all the unhealthy and processed foods from your diet.
What to know when you are on a juice fast
Both short and quick juices can cause any of the following symptoms:
Hunger Pangs – Hunger was the worst in the first three days of fasting. However, after the first three days, you will be amazed at how less hungry you are.
Body Weakness – Fasting reduces stamina. Lack of energy also means your body isn’t burning fuel actually to keep your body warm. Similarly, during this time, it is normal to feel cold most of the time.
Bad breath and body odor – During fasting, tongue lining and lousy breath are standard and can increase body odor. However, if the smell is too strong, add alfalfa juice to your juicing recipe. White tongue at the start of a fast can cause bad breath, showing that your body flushes toxins out of your body.
- Consumer Reports Best Blender Food Processor Combo
- How To Actually Find The Best Blender For Frozen Fruit Smoothies
- How To Find The Best Blender For Indian Cooking
Here you will find a collection of delicious all recipes tested and approved by me, Nazmin Sarker, creator of this food blog. Cooking is my passion so please follow along and share what I create!
Last update on 2022-02-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API